September 28, 2011

red cowboy boots

Foreign Exchange dress / Silence and Noise jacket / Franco Sarto boots

Went for sushi in Little Tokyo, had a moment with the wishing tree, made a donation to Red Cross Japan (to ensure that my wish comes true! haha definitely kidding) and danced with the boy like idiots while some middle aged man sang Try to Remember on the karaoke machine. These boots are the newest addition to my ever growing/getting out of control shoe collection, and I'm already obsessed!

Follow sandbox of dreams

8 comments:

  1. Cool pics Sandy. Love the boots.

    Lee
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! :) I loved how the boots pulled out the red from the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Look is so adorable!!

    Xoxo Cathe R.
    http://www.bluepearl22cr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look wonderful!! i love your outfit!! and is this at Little Tokyo?! love that place :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this look! Awesome combination of colors and items!

    K.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3008424/poshkay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies!!! Yeah it's little Tokyo, I love it there too, and the food there is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you please tell me where you got those boots? I am in love with them!!

    ReplyDelete

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams