November 16, 2011

textural healing

Vintage faux fur jacket / BCBGeneration sweater / HM scarf / UO pants / Steven boots

This is probably one of my favorite thrifted faux fur jackets (trust me I've got quite a few)! I love the different texture that the tonal patterns give it, and it's one of the softest things I own, definitely had to constantly remind myself to stop petting my jackets at work. Not to mention, how amazing is the ruffled edging? Oh and did I also tell you that it literally matches with everything? Definitely gonna be a fall staple, makes me happy that I can throw it over any outfit and it adds an instant boho feel.
Happy hump day! =)


Follow sandbox of dreams

8 comments:

  1. You boots are rocking and the accessories are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE those colors!
    You made it look amazing in the way only few could imagine! It's awesome! I'll share it on my FB!
    Great job!!!!

    K.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3008424/poshkay

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies!! you guys inspire me more than you know! should add me on fb! just search Sandy Zhao or like my fb page and find me that way. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful outfit!!!!compliments!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine,do the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER FAB outfit post! <3
    Very inspiring! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats a really nice SCARF!!!!!
    it could practically go with everything!!!

    www.itzspittingglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sandy. You should come to Antalya and watch the magnificent piano festival. Don't forget that music is the food of the soul. International Antalya Piano Festival is one of the best in Europe. This year, Japanese pianist Nobuyuki Tsujii, Russian violinist Vladimir Spivakov, Finnish pianist Olli Mustonen, Hungarian trompetist Gabor Boldoczki, Labeque Sisters, Russian violinist Aleksey Igudesman and South Korean pianist Hyung-ki Joo, Spanish pianist Dorantes, Polish pianist Szymon Chojnacki and Fazıl Say and other Turkish pianists will perform in 12th International Antalya Piano Festival.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks everybody! you guys so so sweet! =)

    ReplyDelete

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams