January 28, 2011

anything better than wings?

All I had for dinner, well that and the huge bowl of Reese's Pieces cereal I had after we got home. Admit it, there's really nothing better than getting your hands dirty, BBQ sauce all over your face and the feeling of accomplishment when you see that huge pile of bones when you're done!

Forever 21 jacket / Tucker for Target top / Rock and Republic jeans / Michael Kors loafers / Random assorted jewelry and the jade bracelet I wear almost everyday.

Leopard flats/loafers/oxfords and any other form that the print comes in is this season and a spring staple and I've been binging. These are some old Michael Kors that I've had for ages, amazingly comfortable I've worn them so much the suede has become flat and almost hairless.

 And I leave you with this lovely picture of me..mid sentence..the boy likes to catch me at the most flattering of moments. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams