April 17, 2011

new hair!

 Random sweater / Alternative Apparel tank / Vintage belt / Uniqlo skirt / Very Volatile shoes

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post lately! What I haven't had a chance to tell you guys I'm changing my hair! I've been super bored with my hair, and when growing out my bangs wasn't enough change I decided to add some peekaboo highlights and lightening it all together for an ombre look! Think I'll keep lightening it gradually as summer comes.

I've been having a blast at Coachella this weekend, just the mini get away I needed! Already  thinking about coming back next year..wish this weekend would not end so soon.

Follow sandbox of dreams

2 comments:

  1. love your rings and skirt :)

    http://pinkandlovecolada.blogspot.com/

    come and visit my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new ombre hair! Reminds me of Rachel Bilson's look. I remember you wanting to dye your hair that time i visited. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams