April 11, 2011

at the airport...Chile here I come!

 Charlotte Ronson dress / Silent and Noise cropped jacket / HM socks / Very Volatile shoes
 Quick outfit from last week that I never got a chance to post. I adore the vintage feel of this dress, the pleating detail of the cap sleeve and of course it even has pockets! Instead of cinching it with the tie that it came with I belted it with this leather weaved black belt that my little brother grew out of. It's true, I've permanently stopped growing and he's gotten huge. =P Been loving the warm LA weather and definitely looking forward to experiencing some Chilean summer, even brought my bathing suit! Fingers crossed that I'll have some down time from work to soak in some South American culture. Hope everyone has a fabulous week!

Follow sandbox of dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams