April 1, 2011

heat wave

BCBGeneration dress / HM jacket and socks / vintage boots

It's been absolutely beautiful in LA the last couple days, sunny breezy and hot! I love it! Went to Kalbi Burger on Wilshire, and it was so yummy! All their burgers have a special twist of Asian flavors to them, kimchi burger, LuLu burger with pineapple, Saigon burger, definitely some of the best burgers I've had in this town!

Yay Friday! Do you guys have any exciting plans for the weekend? I'm gonna be packing, I'm going to Chile for work next week, so excited! This will be my first time in South America, hopefully I'll be able to find some time outside of work to explore!

Follow sandbox of dreams

2 comments:

  1. completely in love with the back of your dress! also, you're so in shape!

    xo.
    f ashioncont a gious

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! i think the back was the whole reason why i bought it! and it's so sweet for you to say i'm in shape i think i just did a good job sucking in! haha

    don't forget to follow me! =)

    ReplyDelete

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams