June 7, 2011

trip down memory lane

LF blouse / F21 shorts / Aldo sandals / orYany purse and MK rose gold watch from the boy / Anchor bracelet bday present from my beautiful friend Christie
(I know I'm a pretty lucky gal!)

Here are some much belated pictures from when the boy and I went up north over Memorial weekend. We were being creeps at my old high school and took all these shots. I realized I really took for granted what a pretty campus we had all 4 years I was here. Anyways, nothing like visiting your old school 7 years later to make you feel old haha. I did have a amazing high school experience and made such great friends that I'm still super close to so I'm definitely grateful. Every time I come home to visit I feel grounded and stable which really makes me appreciate for what I had and where I am now in life.

Oh and side note, how amazing is the Michael Kors rose gold watch the boy got me for my bday??
Follow sandbox of dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams