August 30, 2011

beach bum

UO hat / thrifted slip / DIY cutoffs / No.6 oxfords / F21 and vintage jewelry

 Please ignore my oompa loompa orangeness in these pictures, which were taken after a long and relaxing day bumming at the beach. See how I used word play to incorporate the title of this post? Let's just say it's a mind numbing day at the office haha. LOVE these new laser cutout oxfords I got on sale at Urban, just 20 bones! Stylish deals like such make my little heart pump lots of joy and glee throughout my body..yeeeeee! =P

Follow sandbox of dreams

3 comments:

  1. great shoes! <3
    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I love getting your sweet comments. these shoes are def gonna get a lot of love! =)

    ReplyDelete

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams