August 15, 2011

I now pronouce you ...

HM dress / vintage bag / Nine West shoes

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
Went to our friends Mike and Lily's wedding this Saturday, it was the sweetest and most adorable! When two people truly love each other and care about each other unconditionally, it's palpable to the world and everyone surrounding the couple was just filled with joy over the occasion. Of course, we celebrated over a never ending flow of cocktails, and a night of dancing. Not gonna lie, my calves are still a little sore haha.
I love the corseting on the top half of this dress and the girly flowy romantic tiers on the bottom. Decided to pair it with my suede heels that I've had for years and just recently rediscovered in the back of my closet to add some color to this dusty pink number.


Now it's just happily ever after for the newly weds!

Follow sandbox of dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams