November 21, 2011

barely shorts weather

HM sweater / LF shorts / GAP hat / Boutique9 shoes

There was a glimmer of sunshine and warmth during this mostly cloudy and rainy weekend so of course I had to take advantage and bust out these lace shorts I got at LF during their sale. I actually wasn't too cold and I'm pretty convinced that all the shivering during my morning coffee run will be worth it when my abs are hard as steel. Haha yeah right. Love the versatility of this hat! Perfect for plopping on my head when I just came out of the shower and too lazy to blow dry my hair, which is most days, hence the wet mop on my head.
So excited for my short week at work. By short I mean just today! I'm flying to the east coast tomorrow to spend some quality time with my family out there for Thanksgiving. My spoiled Cali booty is pretty scared for the real winter chill I'm gonna have to endure. Do you guys have any exciting plans for the holidays?



Follow sandbox of dreams

4 comments:

  1. What lovely weather you have there, I think I'm starting to miss the sun but I want snow I miss that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super spoiled here with the weather haha. Thank you! =) @realelinkling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy! You are a fashion princess and you look stunning, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams