November 25, 2011

studded blazer

Thrifted blazer / Alternative Apparel top / Hudson jeans / Aldo shoes

Hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving! I spent all day with my entire family, we haven't all been together like this for almost a decade and I was so grateful for our long pending reunion. 
This blazer I found at the Rose Bowl flea market for 20 bones! Obviously I love it for the neutral gray color and studded collar, the over sized fit is unexpected perfection so basically it was love at first sight! I got these shoes when I was in Vegas, I had to have them cuz they reminded me so much of the Isabel Marant ones, so until I can afford those, these will do the job just fine!


Follow sandbox of dreams

1 comment:

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams