May 27, 2011

bday happy hour

 Willow and Clay sweater / F21 shorts / Steve Madden boots / B. Makowsky bag / Vintage and F21 rings
Happy Friday and YAY for long weekend! Sorry for being so MIA the last couple days, it was my birthday this Wednesday but unfortunately I spent most of it in bed with the flu. The good thing is earlier this week before the bug caught me, we managed to go to happy hour at Chaya downtown for some cheap bday drinks! I believe the picture above had something to do with me claiming that I'm gonna kick being 25 in the behind! Haha
***
Coming soon..I'll post some pics from my birthday girls night out and all the goodies I got! I might have been under the weather but I was def overjoyed with love! =) Thanks again everyone for all the birthday wishes!
Follow sandbox of dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams