December 14, 2011

new in

Dolce Vita Dempsey boots
Report Signature - Gilles platform pumps
Minnetonka 5-Layer Fringe boot (early XMas present from my lovely roomie! he's made it a tradition to buy me shoes haha)
Urban Decay Naked shadow palette
Here's a sneak peak of some new additions in the family. I've been running around every chance I get to try to finish all my Christmas shopping. One of the greatest advantages and down falls of holiday shopping is that I end up making way too many unnecessary purchases for myself as well. These are just a few of the side effects that came with my gift buying, I'll show you two new pieces added into the wardrobe in my next post. How are all your XMas shopping going?

Follow sandbox of dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams