December 19, 2011

birthmas is here

Lanvin for HM dress / Steve Madden pumps

My beautiful friend Katie has the same birthday as our good Lord and since most of us are going out of town for the holidays, she had her BirthMas dinner party this past weekend. Everyone got dressed up in their holiday best and enjoyed delicious food, wine, and good company. I finally had an excuse to pull this dress out of the closet, can you believe that I haven't even worn it once since I got it over a year ago? It was perfect for the occasion, I love the color and the jewels over the nude mesh! It's back at home now in its garment bag but I already can't wait to wear it again.



Follow sandbox of dreams

3 comments:

  1. great dress!! looks like you had a great time!



    palepepper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very beautiful! I love this dress!

    http://bykaterinakaterina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!! <3 It was a great time, the dress just made it better! haha

    ReplyDelete

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams