December 13, 2011

what do tigers dream of?

Vintage tiger sweater / vintage Escada cardigan / 7 for Mankind jeans / Steven boots

Sorry I've been MIA, took a long weekend with the boy to Maryland to spend some time with my family out there. The weather was definitely colder than LA, but I loved the cool crisp air and the excuse to pile on the chunky knits. My wonderful cousin, knowing my weakness for the vintage and thrifted, took me to a little shop there called Mustard Seed. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing their selection and prices are, if you're ever in the DC area I definitely recommend you stop by! Both sweaters I'm wearing in this post I got from there, the vintage Escada was only 16 bones, and the tiger sweater..14 bones! Pretty sure I shrieked and squealed a little every time I picked something up haha. Can't wait to show you guys what else I got later! =)


Follow sandbox of dreams

4 comments:

  1. I love the maxi sweater and your boots, you look really cool.

    P.S. Enter my amazing International Christmas Giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2011/12/international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the entire look! Great boots!

    http://chicstayathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style , cute and chic , love the over the knee boots ! awesome look !

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you thank you thank you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams