December 21, 2011

exciting news!

I didn't want to share this with you guys until I was sure but I'll be taking a new job at Forever 21 at the start of the new year!!! This is such an exciting opportunity for me given that I've been shopping there since I was 14 years old! I've witnessed their growth and expansion as a company over the last 10 years and am so excited to be apart of such a fast moving fashion company! Above is a little trends lookbook project I did for them before I found out I got the job. It's inspired by 5 current trends, classic, preppy, sweet, boho chic and my personal fave edgy. Sorry about the poor picture quality, I took them with my iPhone and I have far from a steady hand. Happy hump day!! =)

Follow sandbox of dreams

1 comment:

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams