December 1, 2011

repeat offender

HM blazer / BCBGeneration sweater / Zara blouse / F21 necklace and leggings / VV boots

You can always tell when my life starts to get a little hectic, I get lazy about taking the effort to properly rotate through my closet and start wearing the first things I see every morning which are usually whatever is on top of the many mini piles of clothes throughout my room. You've already seen this sweater in this post. The beauty of having versatile pieces like this in your wardrobe is so that you can easily accessorize and layer to create completely different looks. My personal favorites are any black pants/jeans (which I own probably about a dozen, no lie), big cozy sweaters and a good boyfriend blazer! What are you guys'??


Follow sandbox of dreams

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this look, so disco, so '80s :), love the shining tights.

    Can you follow me on http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2218999/tereza-anton-drastic-plastic please. If they want to get ride of GFC, I don't want to loose you as a reader. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams