March 19, 2011

cali love

 HM dress / F21 sweater / Vintage bag / Very Volatile shoes
After being in 30 degree Connecticut winter can't tell you how nice it is to be back in the California sun! I'm getting in the summer spirit with this maxi which was such a steal from the HM spring collection. I've actually wanted this dress since their ads first came out and it took a few trips to a couple different stores before I got it in my size. Yay! Trying to grow out my bangs and it's at that awkward length where if I don't pin it up constantly it is jabbing me in my eye, makes me wanna just chop them off again. What do you think..bangs or no bangs?? Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

Follow sandbox of dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams