March 15, 2011

airport outfit


Quick post while I have an hour break in my hotel, going back to a meet and greet event for the particular show I'm at right now. Connecticut is absolutely freezing! I now know what winter truly feels like haha.

Since I've been traveling SO much lately, I had to come up with some super comfy yet still relatively put together flying outfits for times where I go directly from the airport to meetings. This HM poncho is amazing for that exact occasion, I just love the camel color! It is the softest most cozy thing ever and perfectly on trend. I can style it with tights and cutoffs or change into some leather leggings if I want to dress it up more.

Follow sandbox of dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams