March 10, 2011

stripes and coffee

 BCBG sweather / Target tank / BLANK jeans
Been really tired these days (hence the daily additional accessory of my Starbucks cup), think I never officially recovered from my China trip jetleg plus everything else going on with work, the move and training new staff, I haven't had the chance to blink, let alone feel tired, but I do think my body is starting to resent me. Oh mini vaca how I need you more now than ever. This bag is my only purchase while I was in China, though I wish I had more time to shop, I'm so glad I was able to find at least one thing that I just LOVE. I see a long and happy relationship between me and this little bad ass skull number!
Follow sandbox of dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams