March 11, 2011

candy colored sky

I am officially going into my 12th hour of work today, and what better way to take a break than to post an outfit! The boy and I snuck up to my roof again earlier this week (on a day when I got off of work at a reasonable hour) and was able to catch the sunset. It was incredibly windy up there which explains my "wild" hair. The sky was absolute beautiful and I wish these pictures could have truly captured it.
F21 jacket / Gap sweater / vintage belt / BCBG jeggings

Follow sandbox of dreams

2 comments:

  1. The sky looks so beautiful, we rarely see nice sunsets here in Toronto during the winter. Such a pity. :( You outfit looks really nice, and I'm loving your blog!

    xoxox,
    Shelly.
    www.eccentric-behavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for such a sweet comment! I actually lived in Toronto for a few years when I was younger! Small world! =)

    ReplyDelete

all your comments are read and loved!

want more?

Follow sandbox of dreams